Chief Human Resources Officer
We are looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to secure the human aspects of our long-term growth strategy. Our ambition is to expand our business over the 3 continents and to grow our current organization of 70 colleagues up to 130 by 2025.
If you think you’re able to articulate and execute our HR strategy and policies, to lead all talent acquisition, training, career development, and compensation & benefits activities and transform our organization in a truly global and inclusive workspace, we’d like to meet you.
The Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) is supporting the people aspects of Intix growth. The CHRO provides strategic leadership and advises the executive management team on HR matters. She/He develops and executes the human resource strategic plan in support of the overall business plan by articulating HR policies and processes, assessing needs and designing plans specifically in the areas of talent acquisition and career management, training and development, organizational and performance management, and compensation and benefits.
- The CHRO will oversee all existing HR activities.
- Define HR plans to align with our mission and business objectives
- Strengthen HR procedures, policies and tools for all branches and countries
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Ensure our talent acquisition strategies and our hiring and onboarding management procedures are effective to meet our future talent needs.
- Design and implement the talents performance and evaluation framework to succeed in our growth strategy.
- Design career management processes and plans to support the growth of our talents.
- Develop and implement training and development programs
- Supervise HR officers
- Provide strategic leadership and advice to the executive management team on HR matters.
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer as part of our ESG objectives.
Intix is the leading data management company that serves global transaction banks around the world. Intix has developed the most comprehensive, one-stop-shop technology solution for financial institutions to develop a competitive advantage using transaction data. From finding the needle in the transaction haystack, fixing the friction in the transaction flow, and knowing transactions as deeply as possible for compliance and audit, Intix helps financial institutions serve their clients better and streamline compliance operations.
- Work experience as a CHRO or similar role, preferably in a scale-up
- Experience in strategic planning
- Experience with international HR
- Excellent knowledge of all HR functions (particularly talent, performance management and compensation)
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS)
- Good understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Good listening, communication, advisory and problem-solving skills
- Required languages: Dutch, French & English.
Fill out the form and upload your CV and cover letter. Our HR department will contact you.