Intix Privacy Notice
Intix Privacy Notice
Intix protects the privacy and personal data of its customers (and/or their employees), service providers (and/or their employees), partners (and/or their employees) as well as the privacy and personal data of applicants, prospects, website and building visitors and, as the case may be, third parties, in compliance with applicable laws including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred as the “GDPR”).
As a Data Subject you have the rights under Chapter 3 of the GDPR. Intix will always fully respect your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, and has provided below the details of the person to contact if you have any concerns or questions regarding how we process your data, or if you wish to exercise any rights you have under the GDPR.
Intix has adopted the following principles to govern its collection and processing of Personal Data:
- Personal Data shall be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- The Personal Data collected will only be those specifically required for the purposes using this website. Such data may be collected directly from the Data Subject or provided to Intix via his /her employer. Such data will only be processed for that purpose.
- Personal Data shall only be retained for as long as it is required to fulfil contractual requirements.
- Personal Data shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or processed. Personal Data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- The Data Subject has the right to request from Intix access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data, to object to or request restriction of processing concerning the data, or to the right to data portability. In each case such a request must be put in writing as in this Section.
Personal Data shall only be processed based on the legal basis explained in this section, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject which will always take precedent. If the Data Subject has provided specific additional Consent to the processing, then such consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Intix will not use personal data for any monitoring or profiling activity or process, and will not adopt any automated decision making processes.
Intix may share your information in order to provide you with products or services you’ve requested, if we have a legitimate interest in doing so (for example, to manage risk, verify your identity, to combat fraud, abuse of our website or services), or where you’ve agreed to us doing so.
Intix may share your information with others including: Intix companies and any of our service providers; anyone else whose products and services you’ve requested; anyone who we’re under an obligation to disclose information to or where it’s in the public interest (for example to prevent or detect fraud, abuse of our site or services).
Intix may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
Transferring your information overseas
Your information may be transferred to and stored in locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including countries that may not have the same level of protection for personal information. When we do this, we’ll ensure it has an appropriate level of protection and that the transfer is lawful.
You can obtain more details of the protection given to your information when it’s transferred outside the EEA by contacting us using the details in the information sections of the website.
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
More details about your information
If you’d like further information on anything we’ve said in this privacy notice, or to contact our HQ, contact us at:
This privacy notice may be updated from time to time, and you’ll always be able to find the most recent version on this site.