Solr Developer / Contributor
We are currently looking for an Apache Solr Developer / Contributor. This role is based in our trendy head-office in Mechelen (BE), nearby the train station and public transport.
What's the job like?
We should clarify that we are looking for a developer to help us customize and contribute to Apache Solr, rather than a developer who uses Apache Solr.
You will work with our R&D team to develop features and fix bugs within and on top of Apache Solr. You will also be our bridge to the Solr community, even be a part of that community, and spend time on helping on the mailing list and contributing our work back to the community.
What do you need?
- You are a software engineer with minimum 4 years of experience in software development.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Java.
- You have at least some experience with Apache Solr, Lucene or Elastic Search.
- Ideally, you have made Apache Solr contributions.
- You understand how to write readable, testable code.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English.
- You have some knowledge of Linux system administration.
In addition to an exciting hybrid working environment with flex hours and an attractive salary package customised to your needs, Intix offers the opportunity to contribute to our exciting growth story within the Fintech world.
Fill out the form and upload your CV and cover letter. Our HR department will contact you.