Skilled and enthusiastic Java developers
Do you enjoy building software & delivering solutions?
Do you combine a self-supporting attitude and the ability to work autonomously in an agile environment with an excellent team spirit?
Then come and join our growing Projects Team in Mechelen.
As a Java developer you will be part of the R&D or the professional services team for the Intix Message Suite, based in Mechelen. You will participate in the design, development and optimization of the architecture of the solution, and be the lead developer for a number of components of the system.
You will be working on a multi-tier architecture using state-of-the-art design and development techniques such as MDA, REST and RIA.
You combine a self-supporting attitude and the ability to work autonomously with an excellent team spirit. You will operate as a key player in an agile software development environment.
We’d like you to have
- Experience in the Java programming language and related technologies
- An understanding of how to write testable and maintainable code
- An eagerness to learn new tools & technologies, and to share this knowledge
- A good grasp of Dutch and English
Nice to have
- Experience with data analytics
- Familiarity with XML and related technologies (SAX, DOM, XPath, XSLT)
- Experience with Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene
- Knowledge of model-driven architecture or code generation
- Experience with MQ, Kafka or other message-oriented middleware.
- About the Projects Team
About the Projects Team
You will be part of a team of developers that builds projects on top of the Intix Message Suite. The Projects Team creates customer-driven specific solutions for various national and international customers. It is a dynamic team that realizes projects different in size, duration and complexity using a variety of contemporary technologies.
In addition to an exciting working environment with flex hours and an attractive salary package customized to your needs.
Intix offers the opportunity to contribute to our exciting growth story within the FinTech world.
Fill out the form and upload your CV and cover letter. Our HR department will contact you.